Adding to VEGETAL’s exceptional beauty and purity is the fact that less than 1% of all hides in the world can be used for this type of leather.
Care & cleaning
As a natural material, leather requires looking after. If you care for the leather in the right way, it will become even more beautiful over time. Here are a few tips:
Over time if you see the need for cleaning, use a vacuum cleaner once or twice a month with a soft brush to remove any dust. Once or twice a year for thorough cleaning, use the foam from soap flakes stirred in warm water. Apply the foam with a dry soft cloth, minimising any contact with water. Avoid bar soap, saddle soap, leather cleaners, household detergents or chemical products. Protect from direct sunlight, excessive heat and sharp objects
The care and maintenance of leather will always depend on the specific way in which it is used, the conditions of use and how often it is used.
- Avoid placing the leather in direct sunlight or extreme heat
- Clean using the foam from soap flakes for housecleaning
- Avoid soaking the leather or any contact with sharp objects
- To absorb any spills, use a clean, dry cloth immediately
- To dust, use a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush regularly
- NEVER use detergents, ammonia, oils, polish, varnish, etc.
CLEAN USING SOAP FLAKES
- Use a 1/2 decilitre of soap flakes to a litre of water. Whip the soap flakes into hot water
- When the water becomes room temperature, the foam must be applied all over the leather with a soft cloth. Only use the foam and avoid soaking the leather
- When the leather is dry, polish it with a soft, dry cotton cloth